– An interview with geneticist and popular science book author Professor Steve Jones. We talk genes, epidemics and religion.
– Hedgehog officianado Hugh Warwick discusses that unquantifiable – passion – in the context of science.
– Professor Jason Braithwaite and Hayley Dewe wield Occam’s chainsaw to demolish dualist interpretations of the near-death experience
– Ex-policeman Stevyn Colgan takes another angle on policing
– Compound Interest provides ‘The Rough Guide to Spotting Bad Science’
Plus all the regular features, reviews and columns from Chris French, Wendy Grossman, Michael Heap, Mark Duwe and Mark Williams